With Site Studio Pro you can create just about any website possible! You have the choice of creating a website from scratch or you can use one of the many professionally designed concept templates especially suited for companies and organizations.
Search Engine Optimized
Site Studio Pro is completely based on modern technology and equipped with the full support to optimize your website for search engines. Site Studio Pro makes you visible on the Internet!
With Site Studio Pro you can easily edit your website and keep it up to date - As easy as using any word processing tool. Site Studio Pro also offers a one-click solution for publishing (FTP) the website to the Internet.
- Feature Rich User End
- Full Admin Area
- "Make An Offer" System
- Multiple Payment Modules
- Private Or Public Site
- "Pay As You Go" or Account Mode
- Why Dedicated?
- Dedicated or Virtual Dedicated?
- Links in this book
- Chapter 1 – Domains
- Getting Your Domain
- Introduction to Domains and DNS
- Chapter 2 – The Webmin Control Panel
- Getting Started With Your New Server
- Installing Webmin
- Binary Install (Recommended)
- Debian Based Binary Install
- RedHat Based Binary Install
- Manual Install (Not For the Faint of Heart)
- Post-Install Configuration of Webmin
- Chapter 3 – DNS
- Introduction to DNS Servers
- Configuring DNS with Bind
- Using a 3
- Party DNS Provider
- Chapter 4 – Users & FTP
- Normal FTP
- No FTP
- Chapter 5 – The Webserver
- The Apache Webserver
- Preparing The Web Root
- Configuring a VirtualHost inside Apache
- Installing Perl/CGI
- Installing PHP
- Secure (HTTPS) VirtualHosts
- Chapter 6 – Database
- Configuring MySQL using Webmin
- Installing phpMyAdmin
- Configuring MySQL using phpMyAdmin
- Chapter 7 – Email
- How Email Works
- Configuring Sendmail
- AntiVirus Scanning
- Configuring MX Records for Incoming Mail
- Anti-Spam Techniques: SPF
- Chapter 8 – Log-File Analysis
- Creating a Server-Wide Report
- Creating a Per-Website Report
- Support all compilers VB, Delphi, Asm, C++
- Polymorph & Metamorph (Sniffers never can detect signature)
- LZMA compression algorithm
- Debugger breakpoint detection on Win32 API
- Debugger detection
- Anti dump code
- Virtual import table
- Live protection
- Stolen bytes technology
- Stolen resources technology (first protector that use this thing !)
- SEH frames to stop trace and debug
- Messages at start and exit of program
- Splash screen
Let's not leech
Download here Read more...
What is it? A windows program that will decompile files with .fxp extension usually used by FoxPro that are encrypted and compiled .PRG files. It will generate the .PRG file from a .FXP file
REFOX 11 FULL
And for those whose antivirus detect refox.exe as a virus/backdoor, take a look at this:
Well, since I wasn't using an antivirus... I can now tell you the following:
AVG and NOD32 seem to trigger some protection mechanism inside refox.exe (but this is just a guess) because even though the latter(NOD32) is not detecting any virus in refox.exe it does change its contents(on scanning it) thus in effect it won't run ie. Program Violation. So either temporarily disable the antivirus until u're finished running refox or see refox being unable to run
Anyway here's the md5sum of the working refox.exe
You can check it with total commander by creating a file with .md5 extension in the same folder as refox.exe and putting the above line in it then hit enter on this md5 file.
The NOD32 modified refox.exe file, just by scanning it, so here's it's md5 (again this is the BAD refox.exe):
So as you can see, you can easily deduce if your refox.exe was corrupted by checking the md5.
Seems that with NOD32, if disabled while installing refox and then after install it's enabled then the refox.exe file remains as it should be and the program works. Maybe this works with other antiviruses that you have and break refox.exe and display Program Violation
Ok so things may not seem as they appear, not exactly at least. The MD5sum of the refox.exe file seems to be changing considering the code within it that does change the files where it resides. So Anyway, the above solution with NOD32 still does work! What and why it happens is less important and I now choose not to pursue the problem further...
Now with the driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling, and restore them with the driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically save your time for driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a driver. Besides, you can create an automatic installation package for all drivers in your system by Driver Genius. After you have reinstalled your operating system, you can restore all your drivers in just a click by this automatic restoration program. It's really convenient. Driver Genius can automatically find driver for a device that the system can't find a driver for it. It can recognize the name and vendor's information of the device, and directly provide download URL for the required driver. Driver Genius also supports online updates for drivers of existing hardware devices. There are more than 30,000 most recent drivers for such hardware devices as motherboards, video cards, sound cards, network cards, modems, monitors, mice, keyboards, digital cameras, video capture cards, etc. on Driver Genius web site. Besides, there are daily updates for many drivers on our site. Our customers can obtain information for latest drivers by Driver Genius's LiveUpdate program, which can synchronize to the database on our site.
Backup, restore and update all your drivers in several mouse clicks. Get new driver for your computer now!
• Quickly backup device drivers for your computer.
• Just need one click to restore all drivers.
• Clone your drivers to an EXE auto-installer. Easy to install the drivers to many machines.
• Easy to get the most recent drivers for your computer. Keep your drivers up to date.
• Remove invalid drivers and useless drivers, improve system performance and stability.
• Device Diagnostics helps you locate a device that is not working properly or efficiently and offers an effective solution.
• Unlocks many hidden options in the NVIDIA display driver control panel. Including over clocking settings, AGP settings, Fan control, Stereo control, OpenGL 2.0 support, and more.
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/x 64
Size: 9 MB